That has to be the Worst thing i have ever seen i dont know if she is getting pleasure or giving birth to a man.
Well i feel kinda bad for posting that but i'm doing to prove a point! He started with the pictures i just thought i'd join in
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
That has to be the Worst thing i have ever seen i dont know if she is getting pleasure or giving birth to a man.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Do yourself and everyone else a favor and take that down before Rock sees it. That's a sure way to get tossed again.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I think I'll have a beer!!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I see a vacation for someone in the works... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Looks like Rock allready got to it.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
I don't think I will, I'll talk to the rock..... tell faggle to take the pick with the kids down....
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah, especially when its something not safe for work. Someone is getting a new pair of army boots to the rear I would bet.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Nice knowing you. Is your third name going to be xplayer is back again?
|
|
| X-player
(Horrible graphic but dude, line crossed)
There is a big different...find the governor (as in speed governor)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks